The i9600 series writers are the ideal way to archive records. They accept TIFF files, organized by your selected records management attributes—such as class, date, or destruction schedule—and create copies of them on Kodak Reference Archive Media. Self-describing indices provide built-in audit trails and help make your reference archive repository accessible digitally through host applications. Reference archive media can be automatically searched and redigitized for online access and retrieval to provide short-term validation and long-term storage of records—without burdening your servers. Choice of two models based on throughput needs.
- Accepts bitonal TIFF input
- Unattended filming
- High-contrast images
- Variable reduction through image scaling
- Compatible with ISO/ANSI film standards
- Creates two masters at the same time
- Capable of writing images full width of film; large images can be preserved on 16 mm film