For more than a decade, we have worked with State and Local Education Agencies to develop and deliver a custom, streamlined automated grants management system called eGrants that is tailored to education grants.
This allows school districts to easily, quickly, and cost-effectively submit grant applications for any type of education grant, using our web-based, cloud-enabled software that ensures compliance with state and federal requirements.
In developing eGrants, we have become experts in navigating Federal regulations to assist with grant applications for: No Child Left Behind, Special Education, Career Technical, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, and Race to the Top.
Our industry-leading grants management system is currently in use by 12 State Education Agencies, and the robust and flexible architecture allows for its implementation at any State Education Agency. Our 18 years in business and IT consulting mean that you work with a trusted and experienced partner who knows how to simplify the grant application process using the latest technology with a hands-on, personal approach.
eGrants is a modular and scalable product based on the Microsoft .NET Framework. It can be configured to utilize a SQL Server or Oracle database and integrates with existing business systems.
We also deliver seamless, active, customized IT support and business advice through regular meetings and communication with our clients. We proactively monitor federal regulation changes to ensure that our grants management system remains fully compliant.
- Alabama State Department of Education
- Alaska Department of Education & Early Development
- Arizona Department of Education
- Delaware Department of Education
- Kentucky Department of Education
- Mississippi Department of Education
- Nevada Department of Education
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- Ohio Department of Education
- Rhode Island Department of Education
- Tennessee Department of Education
- Utah State Office of Education
See for yourself how eGrants can streamline the grants management process for both the state and local education agencies. Register for a complimentary demonstration, call 614.221.6831, or email email@example.com.