Outsource your IT without leaving Columbus, Ohio
Your IT department may have so many initiatives underway that you may need to outsource a particular function to keep it running smoothly. Or you may be a mid-sized organization that can only afford one or two permanent IT staff, but needs the capabilities and bandwidth of a larger team. Look no further than HMB. We offer a complete outsourcing solution that can be customized to meet your needs.
HMB offers 24x7 IT support to help our customers reduce downtime and enhance user productivity to achieve their business goals through technology. HMB’s network services are designed to:
- Eliminate many IT issues before they become emergencies by monitoring your entire network
- Respond to issues as they occur in a timely manner via service-level agreements
- Plan and budget for your future needs with technology consulting
Here's a list of our comprehensive portfolio of network services and solutions:
Our automated solutions ensure that your entire network, including workstations, servers and network devices are up and running. HMB’s software ensures that your email is flowing, servers are up, Internet is up and sufficient disk space is available. We also automate and schedule patching and provide automated backup services to reduce emergencies before they occur.
Proactive Network Administration
HMB’s team provides a wide variety of industry experience and certifications to oversee your overall IT needs, recommend projects that can improve user productivity and implement those solutions for you. Our skilled network administrators can speak to you in a manner that you can understand and review your organization’s IT needs on a regular basis.
HMB provides remote help desk assistance with escalation to onsite with service-level agreements that you can track. We will support your line of business software and IT vendor contracts (Internet, cell phones, etc.) and provide access to our ticketing system to keep you aware of what is occurring with your business.
HMB provides a high level business relationship with on-going technology planning to allow your organization to budget for the future, including recommendations based on industry best practices so that you can achieve your business goals.
HMB Total IT Outsourcing benefits include:
- Layered expertise – from recent graduates who completed our Grad Academy apprenticeship program to senior developers
- Access to an IT support team that's based in central Ohio
- Flexibility to augment your existing team or staff an entire area (e.g. helpdesk)
- Extensive capabilities in network support, helpdesk management/operations, application management and more
- Lower total cost of investment – we make it our priority to understand your business to provide the support needed to effectively serve internal and external customers
- Proactive counsel from our experienced team to help you plan more effectively and offset potential issues
We make it easy to supplement your IT resources. Simply start by scheduling a complimentary consultation.